43 Tips For Self Confidence
“One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self- confidence is preparation”
How to boost self-confidence? There’s no single way to achieve self-confidence so here are 43 tips that I hope you find useful. Is there a tip you would like to share?
Tips for Self-Confidence
- Do your homework.
- Stand up for yourself.
- Ask questions.
- Understand your personal core values.
- Love yourself.
- Tell yourself you can do it.
- Write down fears to see work needing to be done.
- Think positive
- Be Prepared.
- Celebrate small victories.
- Think the best of a situation.
- Do what comes natural to you.
- Manage the apprehension.
- Search for a mentor.
- Feel good about doing your best.
- Choose confident friends to hang out with.
- Ask what can be done better next time.
- Focus on the win and not the loss.
- Focus on what you can do instead of what you can’t.
- Focus on the effort instead of the struggle.
- Conduct a walk thru to see how comfortable you are with it.
- Relax take a deep breath.
- Do things that you’re good at.
- Ignore the voice telling you, you can’t.
- Stay active, Exercise.
- Help others.
- Learn to let go of the past.
- Dress well. A nice suit, cool tie, awesome shoes.
- Make goals.
- Compliment other people.
- Set time aside to work on strengths and weaknesses.
- Implement good habits to boost self-confidence.
- Care less about what others think of you.
- Look people in the eye.
- Speak up. Be heard.
- When sitting, sit up straight.
- Own a confident walk.
- Join support groups.
- Take risks.
- Trust yourself.
- Make a decision, stick with it.
If you found this article interesting, please share it with someone on Twitter, Stumbleupon or leave a comment below. Thank You!7