When you write down your ideas you automatically focus your full attention on them. Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools. – M. Leboeuf
1. Write down the pharse “I told you so” and never say it again
2. Write down a list of all borrowed items, set a date to return them to owner
3. Write down clear goals, place in one of the two categories started or completed
4. Write down a new work out program because 12 hours in the gym is a thing of the past
5. Write down to what’s changing and what’s to come – stay 20 steps ahead
6. Write down to tips for working hard, but never become a workaholic
7. Write down what you LOVE and LOVE IT
8. Write down DAILY ACTIONS to learn a little about yourself
9. Write down all of the good in your Life
What are you writing in your field notes?
19. Write down major decisions and what you’re proud of
20. Write down your list of items to do first thing in the morning
21. Write down keep it simple when giving feedback to others
22. Write down creative ways to reconnect with friends and family
23. Write down have a drink with stranger and learn something unexpected
24. Write down to “network” means to be a resource for others
25. Write down burning questions you need to ask
26. Write down several places to continue your education in a hobby shop or in a classroom — education is a life long journey
27. Write it down in bold letters Get unstuck! — Things are only complicated when you have the wrong attitude
28. Write down 1 thing you want to forget and 2 things you want to remember. Do and repeat!
If you found this article interesting, please share it with someone on Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon or leave a comment below. Thank You!
Category: Confident & Manly