31 Life Lessons for our Teenage Daughters
Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express. – Joseph Addison
1. Listen to the sound of your own voice
2. You won’t always get what you want but never settle for less than you deserve
3. Two telephone numbers you should keep in your cell phone your fathers cell number and his work number
4. Make up your own mind no one should tell you what to be.
5. Don’t just be different dream BIG and give it 100%.
6. A man who respects your mind and body is a guy worth dating
7. Find your life’s passion now find a charity and donate to it
8. Use a condom. Enough said!
9. Make positive choices
10. Turn off the lights and shut off the water when you’re not using either
11. Be a good listener and pay attention to the details
12. Ask yourself from time to time what’s your Life plan?
13. Take the easy way out. Never!
14. Lend money to no one if they need it give it as a gift. If you don’t have it to give then you don’t have it.
“Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes”
15. Being smart and pretty is not enough. Develop your character
16. Say thank you when someone pays you a compliment.
17. Less is more
18. If a guy asks you out on a date he should pick up the bill, if it’s your idea return the favor, if you’re with a gentleman rules not apply
19. Fall down, cry, make mistakes and when its all over get back up
20. It’s not your job to change anyone so don’t make it your profession
21. Believe that all things are possible even when the odds are against you
22. Peer pressure is adopting values you don’t believe in
23. You don’t have to be a chef but learn to cook a couple of good meals
24. Be careful not to fall in love with the idea of love
25. The grass is not always greener on the other side so focus on making grass greener from where you stand
26. Friends come and go those who stay remember them
27. Most people don’t discover what they want until its too late
28. Let go of trying to be perfect because it’s impossible
29. Make a decision and follow through
30. Be honest! You’re travelling a dangerous road when you start to lie to yourself
31. If you can’t think go for a walk.
If you found this article interesting, please share it with someone on Twitter, Stumbleupon or leave a comment below. Thank You!30