No one enjoys being stranded for 3 hours or even for 30 minutes. Here are essential items to have in your car in the case of an emergency.
1. Flash Light: Useful at night when changing a flat tire.
2. Jumper Cables: Use to start vehicle when the battery dies.
3. Water : Used to cool an overheated engine.
4. Lug wrench: Use to remove lugs. If wheel have locks be sure to bring key.
5. Reflective Triangle: Warns other motorist of accident.
6. Umbrella: For unexpected rainy days.
7. First aid kit: Can be used until medical assistance arrives.
8. Spare tire: Your replacement during a flat or blowout.
9. Car Jack: Used to lift vehicle to change flat tire. Use owners manual for proper location for the jack.
10. Cell phone charger: Keeping your phone charged.
11. Roadside flare: At night flare warns motorist of accident scene.
12. Poncho: Stay dry during the rain while changing a flat tire.
13. Owners manual: Great source for locating small car details.
14. Fix a flat foam spray: Instant puncture repair spray for tires.
15. A plastic mat: Something to kneel on when changing a flat tire.
16. Towel: Use to dry your face or hands.
17. Gloves: Protection for you hands during emergencies.
18. Tire Gauge: measures air pressure for spare tire.
”By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail” Ben Franklin
Category: Confident & Manly